Sloan Construction, a division of Reeves Construction Company, has developed Business Principles which provide guidelines and expectations for all employees in all business units. Our overall success is based on our business conduct, which requires the highest level of integrity when dealing with our customers, suppliers, local communities and employees.
Our Business Principles include the following:
- People are our greatest resource. Be proud of your work and accountable for your actions and attitude.
- Be honest, fair and trustworthy in all of your daily activities and business relationships.
- Do not engage in any activity that could call into question the Company’s honesty, impartiality or reputation.
- Do not engage in any conduct that creates a conflict of interest or even an impression of a conflict of interest for you or the Company.
- Foster an environment in which all employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect.
- Conduct business fairly, impartially, in an ethical manner and in complete compliance with all applicable laws.
- Promptly report any improper, illegal or unethical conduct to management or through other appropriate channels set forth by the Company.
- When striving for excellence, recognize that what we do and how we do it is just as important as the results obtained.
- Maintain the highest level of integrity when dealing with our customers, suppliers, competitors, local communities and employees.
- Conduct all operations in a safe manner that minimizes risk of injury to employees and the traveling public and minimizes the overall impact on the environment.